Disable Hide my WP Ghost in case you’re stuck in front-end.
The safe parameter will change all settings to default, and you’ll be able to login to your dashboard with wp-admin.
- To disable the Hide My Wp Ghost mode, in address bar type:
- change domain.com with your domain name
- change code with the code you received by e-mail when you last saved your settings.
Note: Don’t share the safe parameter public to prevent others to disable the Ghost mode.
Once you are done, go to the Hide my Wp Ghost Settings and follow the steps to work correctly.
I have over 15 years of experience in building plugins and themes for WordPress and other platforms.
Contact me if you have plugins that you want me to check before you insert them into your website. I will be happy to check them for security and speed.
Latest posts by John Darrel
- 5 Things You Can Do To Protect Your Sites From Hackers - June 12, 2020
- WordPress Security Plugins – Best Options For 2020 - January 29, 2020
- Top 3 Push Notification Plugins for WordPress - August 28, 2019