Last Updated: in 14 Aug 2018 compatible with WP 4.9.x
Hide my WordPress Ghost is an easy to use product designed to provide you with the best protection against hackers. When you start using this plugin, you will be able to hide the fact that you are using WordPress on your site.
Being able to hide the common paths is critical because you get to keep intruders away from sensitive website data. This is crucial, and it will provide you with a great experience and really good results in the long term. It will surely be worth it, not to mention that hiding the common paths will also make hacking a lot harder.
Protect your WordPress website by hiding the fact that you are using WordPress for your website.
In Hide My WordPress Ghost you will get:
- Hide WordPress wp-admin URL
- Hide WordPress wp-login URL
- Hide WordPress wp-login.php URL
- Hide WordPress admin bar
- Hide wp-content
- Hide wp-config.php
- Hide wp-config-sample.php
- 404 Redirect for wp-admin, wp-login access
- Custom wp-admin and wp-login URLs
- Custom wp-includes path
- Custom wp-content path
- Random plugins names
- Random themes name
- Custom wp-content/plugins path
- Custom wp-content/uploads path
- Custom authors path
- Custom wp-comments-post URL
- Custom category path
- Custom tags path
- Custom style.css for themes
- Remove unwanted classes
- Remove ids from stylesheets and scrips
- Disable DB Debug in Frontent
- Firewall Against Script Injection
- Disable Directory Browsing
- Hide RSD (Really Simple Discovery) header
- Hide WordPress Common Paths
- Hide WordPress Common Files
- Hide WordPress HTML Comments
- Hide WordPress Versions
- Hide the WP Generator META
- Hide the WP DNS Prefetch META
- Disable XML-RPC access
- Disable Rest API access
- Disable Embed scripts
- Disable WLW Manifest scripts
- Hide Emojicons if you don’t use them
- Brute Force Attack Protection
- Custom IPs blocklist
- Custom IPs whitelist
- Math function in Login Page
- Google reCaptcha function in Login Page
- Custom attempts, timeout, message
- Log logged users actions by user role
- Add security alerts by action
- Support for WordPress Multisites
- Support for Nginx
- Support for IIS
- Support for LiteSpeed
- Support for Apache
- Support for Bitnami Servers
- Support for WpEngine Servers
- Integrated with Wp Rocket plugin
A Firewall Against Almost Any Attack from Hacker Bots:
- SQL Injection Protection
- Script Injection Protection
- CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) Protection
- XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) Protection
- Brute Force Attack Protection
- Hide WordPress from Wappalyzer
- Hide WordPress from BuiltWith
- Hide WordPress from IsItWP
- Hide WordPress from WPThemeDetector
- Hide WordPress from WhatWPThemeIsThat
Hide My WordPress do not physically change the paths on your server. We use the WordPress hooks for that.
There are more and more plugins you can use for hiding the common paths, and you need to consider using one as fast as possible. Your entire website security is at risk, so the best thing you can do is to opt for this and results can indeed be worth it.
- Support for subdomain and subdirectory WP Multisite
- Support for Nginx server
- Support for IIS server
- Support for LiteSpeed server
- Support for Bitnami servers
- Support for WpEngine servers
- Support for InMotionHosting servers
- Monitor your website from your WPPlugins account
- Premium Support for any installation and compatibility issue
However, once you start using Hide My WP Ghost, the website security will be improved, you will receive constant updates, and you also get a Ninja mode that automates most of the features.
You won’t have to worry about hackers anymore once you start using Hide My WP Ghost because this is the tool you have to use whenever you want to take the website security to the next level.
So, give it a shot and hide the common paths in WordPress right now. This will offer you the much-needed security boost!
Changelog Hide My WP Ghost:
= 4.0.03 (14 Aug 2018) = * Fixed - Comments removal * Fixed - Corrected Typos on Security Check * Update - Compatibility with more WordPress Themes = 4.0.02 (10 Aug 2018) = * Update - Compatibility with the last version of WP-ROcket * Fixed - Prevent showing blank page on content removal * Fixed - The ajax error on Security Check Fix button = 4.0.01 (02 Aug 2018) = * Update - New Settings design * Update - Firewall Against Script Injection * Update - Customize the Hide My Wp safe link * Update - Log events for specified user roles * Update - WordPress Security Alerts * Update - Security Check and options to fix the issues * Update - New Ghost Mode option to hide and protect the themes and plugins * Update - Google Captcha for login page and Woocommerce login page * Update - Install and Activate recommended plugins
Changelog Hide My WP PRO:
Can I install the Ghost version if I have the Free version of HMW installed?
YES. The Ghost version will take all the previous settings from the FREE version and after you activated the Ghost version you can remove the Free version from your website
Can I activate Hide my WordPress as WP Multisite network?
YES. The plugin detects the WP Multisite and will allow you to activate only the safe settings.
Does the Ghost version is a subscription-based product?
NO. The plugin has 1-year update and support included but you can use the product at the last updated version after 1 year without any feature restriction.
Can I use the License as an Agency?
No. The license is for one owner with one or more websites. If you are an agency please contact us for an offer.
Do you offer refunds?
Please read our Refund Rules.