Last Updated: in 12 June 2018 compatible with WP 4.9.x
Hide my WordPress PRO is an easy to use product designed to provide you with the best protection against hackers. When you start using this plugin, you will be able to hide the fact that you are using WordPress on your site.
Being able to cover up the common paths is critical, because you get to keep intruders away from sensitive website data. This is crucial, and it will provide you with a great experience and really good results in the long term. It will surely be worth it, not to mention that hiding the common paths will make hacking a lot harder as well.
Protect your WordPress website by hiding the fact that you are using WordPress for your website.
In Hide My WordPress PRO you will get:
- Hide WordPress wp-admin URL
- Hide WordPress wp-login.php
- Hide wp-admin
- Hide wp-login
- Hide wp-content
- Hide wp-config.php,Hide wp-config-sample.php
- Custom wp-admin and wp-login URLs
- Custom wp-includes path
- Custom wp-content path
- Random plugins names
- Random themes name
- Custom wp-content/plugins path
- Custom wp-content/uploads path
- Custom authors path
- Custom wp-comments-post URL
- Custom category path
- Custom tags path
- Custom style.css for themes
- Remove unwanted classes
- Remove ids from stylesheets and scrips
- Hide Emojicons if you don’t use them
- Disable XML-RPC access
- Disable Rest API access
- Disable Embed scripts
- Disable WLW Manifest scripts
- Brut Force Attack Protection
- Custom IPs blocklist
- Math function in Login Page
- Custom attempts, timeout, message
- Support for WordPress Multisites
- Support for Nginx
- Support for IIS
- Support for LiteSpeed
- Support for Apache
- Support for Bitnami Servers
- Support for WpEngine Servers
- Integrated with Wp Rocket plugin
Hide My WordPress do not physically change the paths on your server. We use the WordPress hooks for that.
There are more and more plugins you can use for hiding the common paths, and you need to consider using one as fast as possible. Your entire website security is at risk, so the best thing you can do is to opt for this and results can indeed be worth it.
- Support for subdomain and subdirectory Multisites
- Support for Nginx server
- Support for IIS server
- Support for LiteSpeed server
- Support for Bitnami servers
- Support for WpEngine servers
- Support for Apache Servers. Add extra security into .htaccess
- Premium Support for any issue during the installation
However, once you start using Hide my WP PRO, the website security will be improved, you will receive constant updates, and you also get a Ninja mode that automates most of the features.
You won’t have to worry about hackers anymore once you start using Hide my WP PRO because this is the tool you have to use whenever you want to take the website security to the next level.
So, give it a shot and hide the common paths in WordPress right now. This will offer you the much-needed security boost!
Can I install the PRO version if I have the Free version of HMW installed?
YES. The PRO version will take all the previous settings from the FREE version and after you activated the PRO version you can remove the Free version from your website
Can I activate Hide my WordPress as WP Multisite network?
YES. The plugin detects the WP Multisite and will allow you to activate only the safe settings.
Does the PRO version is a One Time and Lifetime payment?
YES. The plugin price is One Time Payment and the version updates are Free.Note: We don’t offer lifetime support. The support is for the plugin installation on one website.
Can I use the Unlimited Websites License as an Agency?
No. The license is for one owner with multiple websites. If you are an agency please contact us for an offer.
Do you offer refunds?
Please read our Refund Rules.