Why WordPress and not other CMS?
You may still be wondering why to choose WP over other CMS. Like, Drupal or Joomla for instance. Well, here's a list of things that makes WP the better CMS:
- It's the most popular system. Over 50% of the people using a CMS are working with Wordpress. There must be something about it that gives it such notoriety.
- It's totally free. Plus, is comes along with lots of fantastic and well-designed themes and templates. There's nearly no limit to how special and creative your website can be.
- It creates mobile-friendly websites. This is not a feature to disregard. According to www.statista.com, two-thirds of the global population are current mobile applications users. So, there's a higher chance that people will look for your website on some mobile device rather than on a desktop.
- Using for beginners is easy. Some time ago, setting up a website was almost exclusively an expert's job. Due to CMSs in general, and WP in particular, anyone can build up a site from scratch now. As long as you know how to use Microsoft Word, you've got all the skills for promoting your content online. Plus, WP comes with lots of free plugins ready to help you set up contact forms, image galleries or any other elements suited for your business.
- It's a versatile tool, matching any business. Whether you wish to use it just for blogging or want to set out an e-commerce business, WP adapts to whatever your needs are. By the way, did you know that even CNN, eBay or NASA use it?
- It gives you access to an incredible support. Given the vast amount of experts and developers creating themes, plugins or even using WP, you get to be surrounded by experts. They are only one question away from whatever type of information you need.