Disable Hide my WP Ghost in case you’re stuck in front-end.
The safe parameter will change all settings to default, and you’ll be able to login to your dashboard with wp-admin.
- To disable the Hide My Wp Ghost mode, in address bar type:
- change domain.com with your domain name
- change code with the code you received by e-mail when you last saved your settings.
Note: Don’t share the safe parameter public to prevent others to disable the Ghost mode.
Once you are done, go to the Hide my Wp Ghost Settings and follow the steps to work correctly.
Latest posts by John Darrel (see all)
- Protect Your WordPress Website From Hackers with Hide My WP Ghost – Save Money and Avoid Costly Repairs - March 23, 2023
- 4 Essential WordPress Plugins for Small Businesses from Squirrly - October 15, 2021
- Most Tactical Plugins Of 2021 For eCommerce Websites - August 23, 2021
Dear Sir, I did an update and I am not able to login to admin panel. I do not remember the code. I tried to rename the folder in wp-contents/plugins/hide-my-wp1, but the login remains in an infinitive loop.
Are there any solution to solve this error?
If you renamed the plugin directory, the plugin does not longer run.
Also, look into the wp_config.php file for the line with
define( ‘ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH’ ….
if you find on, remove it
where I can find the disable code? I installed the plugin and it works very fine, great job. But now I don`t know the disable code.
To access the safe code / disable code you need to set Hide My WP Ghost in Safe Mode or Ghost Mode. Once you save the settings you will see the safe URL to rollback the settings in case of error.