Finding the right way to build an audience and generate more conversions is imperative. This is why you always have to find some new, creative ways to harness the power of your website and social presence. And this is where Facebook Pixel comes into play. What makes Facebook Pixel distinct is the fact that this is a piece of code you can add on your site.
What does it do?
Facebook Pixel allows you to report conversions and build audiences. It also enables you to find important information about how your customers use the website, what pages visit the most and so on.
Facebook Pixel also does a lot more than that. It can also measure the cross-device conversions, and it makes it very easy for you to see how customers are moving between the devices they convert from. Also, with Facebook Pixel you have the opportunity to optimize the delivery to people as you see fit. You can also go ahead and create audiences for re-targeting, custom audiences that will most likely add to cart and purchase.
The Facebook Pixel platform will also enable you to create lookalike audiences. This way you can find more people that are similar to your audience. Plus, Facebook Pixel allows you to run the dynamic product ads that will make it easy to generate timely and relevant Facebook ads for your audience.
And lastly, the platform will provide you with the necessary audience insights. Knowing when people visit your site, why and how they do that is very important.
The way you use Facebook Pixel is also simple. You create the Facebook Pixel, you install and verify it, add the standard events and then use optimization and tracking with ads, then everything is complete.
Download Hide My WP
If you use WordPress to build your website you must install a security plugin to protect it from hackers. Download now the Lite version of Hide My WP for FREE or get Hide My WP PRO version from here
Once you add the email and click Download, the download will start. You can find more information about how to install the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/hide-my-wp/#installation
Best Facebook Pixel WordPress plugins
One of the best ways to add Facebook Pixel features to WordPress is via a dedicated set of plugins. Here you can find a list with some of the best plugins you can use in this regard:
Is an excellent plugin that allows you to add the Facebook Pixel code. You won’t have to worry about managing or adding any piece of code, as it does that for you!
The simple interface of the Insert Headers and Footers plugin gives you one place where you can insert scripts, rather than dealing with dozens of different plugins.
- Quick to set up
- Simple to insert scripts
- Insert header code and/or footer code
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
- Add custom CSS across themes
- Insert Facebook pixel code
Is a resounding tool designed to bring you quality information about conversions and the user experience as a whole
- Supports inserting Facebook Conversion Pixel codes into specific Posts, Pages, and all other custom post types that you may have on your site
- Provides a plugin options page where you can choose to enable the plugin for certain post types, and disable it for others. For example, you could choose to have the Facebook Conversion Pixel box appear when editing any of your Posts, but never appear when you’re editing Pages, or vice versa.
Enables you to add a meta box for specific pages, you can harness h Dynamic Product Ads for free, and you can quickly add the plugin settings.
- Adds a new metabox to each post/page giving you the easiest method to add events to specific pages!
- Unlock the full power of Facebook’s Dynamic Product Ads for FREE!
- Unparalleled support team will work tirelessly to get you up and running. We respond to support issues within hours and most are resolved the same day!
- Our list of set-and-forget features enhance your marketing efforts site wide with a single click
Makes it easy for you to create custom audiences and manage them as you see fit. You get to harness the entire power of Pixel right under your fingertips!
- Instant Installation – get the Facebook pixel site-wide without typing a line of code – just a simple click.
- Advanced Custom Audiences – create audiences based on standard/custom events, referring sources (i.e. Twitter, Facebook,
Google, etc.), categories/tags of content, specific URL parameters…literally almost anything you’d like!
- Facebook Dynamic Ads with WooCommerce – automatically track visitors based on what they viewed (product name, product
category and product tags) and then dynamically re-target them with advertisements on Facebook or Instagram
Provides each Facebook Pixel user with the best way to use Facebook ads. It’s easy to use, reliable and one of the best tools on the market at this time.
PixelYourSite will help you insert the Facebook pixel code on every page of your site with just one click and set up Custom or Standard Events.
There is an automatic WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads setup that will configure all the necessary standard events for you. You don’t have to add any event yourself.
Facebook Dynamic Ads (Promote a product catalog) is fully supported for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads, with ViewContent, AddToCart and Purchase events being added on the corresponding pages (content_ids and content_type are pulled automatically by the plugin).
The plugin is Custom Audience Super-Friendly, extracting content_name, post_type, content_ids, content_category on every page of your site. Tags and product tags are tracked by the pro version of the plugin.
- You can insert the pixel on every page of your website with just ONE click. No need to edit any posts or pages
- Optimize your site for Facebook Custom Audiences. We add a special event (GeneralEvent) on every page that will send Facebook key parameters, like content name, content ID, category name and post type. You can use them to create super-powerful Custom Audiences to retarget with your ads, or to expand your reach with Lookalike Audiences (we have a free guide and helpful articles on how to do it)
- Search Event on the search page with the search string pulled as parameter – super useful for creating search based Custom Audiences
As you can see, Facebook Pixel can do wonders for businesses, so it’s a magnificent idea to use the aforementioned WordPress plugins and give them a shot. Do that, and you will get an incredible experience!
I have over 10 years experience in building plugins and themes for WordPress and other platforms.
Contact me if you have plugins that you want me to check before you insert them in your website. I will be happy to check them for security and speed.
Latest posts by John Darrel
- 5 Best WordPress Cache Plugins For 2017 - May 10, 2017
- 5 Best Facebook Pixel WordPress Plugins - May 2, 2017
- 4 Reasons Why You Need To Be Using Google Tag Manager - April 29, 2017