With the multitude of new plugins that are released for WordPress year by year, it becomes difficult to know exactly which are ‘must have’ WordPress plugins and which ones better to leave on the digital shelves. Well luckily for you we have narrowed down the list to 10 amazing plugins which will allow you to generate a whole different user experience. Continue reading
Visual content is essential to web design on our days, you’ll probably want to further improve your site images. Fortunately, WordPress offers thousands of plug-ins that enhance images, add visual effects, and allow any beginner to perform actions that would otherwise require additional technical knowledge.
To save you from research time, we’ve selected the most effective and most used 36 plug-ins for visual design:
Having a slow-loading website can have repercussions for both your search engine ranking as well as the user experience.
This is why you have to opt for the best WordPress cache plugins, as they will enable you to store recently used information on your visitor’s hard drive.
As a result, all time-consuming elements will be stored offline on the user’s drive, and he will have a much faster loading time. In order to do this, you will have to focus on using the right WordPress cache plugins.
Before you start using this type of plugin, you should check the website speed to see what you have to work with at this time. https://tools.pingdom.com/ and https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ are two great sites that will help you solve this issue fast and with little to no effort.
Any promising business needs to find the right way to build an audience and generate more conversions. So you always have to find some new, creative ways to harness the power of your website and social presence. This is where Facebook Pixel steps in. What makes Facebook Pixel special is the fact that this is a piece of code you can add on your site.
What does Facebook Pixel do?
Facebook Pixel allows you to report conversions and build audiences. This is how you get to find out important information about how your customers use the website, what pages visit the most and so on.
Facebook Pixel does a lot more than that. It can measure the cross-device conversions and it makes it very easy to see how customers are moving between the devices they convert from. With Facebook Pixel, you also have the opportunity to optimize the delivery to people as you see fit. You can go ahead and create audiences for retargeting, custom audiences that will most likely add to cart and purchase.
Google nowadays pretty much rules the Internet, and so it’s not surprising to learn that there are countless businesses all over the world, using Google to help them get ahead.
Whereas in the early days, Google was purely to be used as a search engine, years later, and Google is now an incredibly efficient marketing tool.
Not only do we have Google analytics, but now we are also fortunate to have Google Tag Manager, and it is this which we’ll be focusing on below.
Why WordPress and not other CMS?
You may still be wondering why to choose WP over other CMS. Like, Drupal or Joomla for instance. Well, here’s a list of things that makes WP the better CMS:
- It’s the most popular system. Over 50% of the people using a CMS are working with WordPress. There must be something about it that gives it such notoriety.
- It’s totally free. Plus, is comes along with lots of fantastic and well-designed themes and templates. There’s nearly no limit to how special and creative your website can be.
- It creates mobile-friendly websites. This is not a feature to disregard. According to www.statista.com, two-thirds of the global population are current mobile applications users. So, there’s a higher chance that people will look for your website on some mobile device rather than on a desktop.
- Using for beginners is easy. Some time ago, setting up a website was almost exclusively an expert’s job. Due to CMSs in general, and WP in particular, anyone can build up a site from scratch now. As long as you know how to use Microsoft Word, you’ve got all the skills for promoting your content online. Plus, WP comes with lots of free plugins ready to help you set up contact forms, image galleries or any other elements suited for your business.
- It’s a versatile tool, matching any business. Whether you wish to use it just for blogging or want to set out an e-commerce business, WP adapts to whatever your needs are. By the way, did you know that even CNN, eBay or NASA use it?
- It gives you access to an incredible support. Given the vast amount of experts and developers creating themes, plugins or even using WP, you get to be surrounded by experts. They are only one question away from whatever type of information you need.
1. Contact Form 7
The most popular contact form plugin for WordPress. And, it’s free. Contact from 7 is undoubtedly a must-have WordPress plugin. This plugin is very easy to use and provides all the important features you need on your contact page. Continue reading
This plugin is really neat. It’s not as much as a security plugin but it will help you protect your content until the reader will subscribe to your email campaign, which is really great.
Opt-In Content Locker is a plugin that allows you to lock important content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes
If people want to view this content, they must submit their name/e-mail. After submission, all the locked content becomes visible.
WordPress is one of the most popular CMS (Content Management System) on the internet these days. Around 26.6% of the websites are made in WordPress.
WordPress is known for being a very secure CMS and the software usually pushes updates to patch all the known vulnerabilities. However, third party themes and plugins make WordPress vulnerable. Sometimes hackers also find vulnerabilities in WordPress that allow them to hack the whole server.
Unfortunately, it is precisely its popularity that makes it such an appealing target.
Based on the recent report made by Sucuri, 78% of the hacked websites use WordPress CMS.
Security must be the first thing you do when you build a website. For this security purpose, there are many plugins to be used. My WP Ghost plugin can be effective when you want to make sure you secure your website.
What does “hiding WordPress” mean? It means you’re trying to hide the fact that your site runs on WordPress from any person or bot that attempts to identify the CMS.