Learn how to download and install Hide my Wp in Ninja mode options. This option will hide all the URLs from your WordPress. This way your visitors will not know that you are using WordPress CMS for your site.
- Log In as an Admin on your WordPress blog.
- In the menu displayed on the left, there is a “Plugins” tab. Click it.
- Now click “Add New”.
- There, you have the buttons: “Search | Upload | Featured | Popular | Newest.” Click, “Upload.”
- Upload the hide-my-wp.zip file.
- After the upload it’s finished, click Activate Plugin.
Once you’ve activated the plugin, you will be redirected to the Hide My Wp Settings page. Choose your desired option and custom paths. Then, click Save.
Note: Make sure you copy the safe parameter from the top of the page.
You will be asked to confirm the action. Once you’ve done it, you have to reconnect to admin with the new paths.
In case you can’t log in, you can sign in using the safe parameter
Read more: Hide my WP – How to disable it in case of error
I have over 10 years experience in building plugins and themes for WordPress and other platforms.
Contact me if you have plugins that you want me to check before you insert them in your website. I will be happy to check them for security and speed.
Latest posts by John Darrel
- December 2017 – the Highest WordPress Brute Force Attacks - January 10, 2018
- 3 top security plugins for WordPress 2018 - January 2, 2018
- Top WordPress Visual Design Plugins - November 8, 2017