Disable Hide my WP Ghost in case you’re stuck in front-end.
The safe parameter will change all settings to default, and you’ll be able to login to your dashboard with wp-admin.
- To disable the Hide My Wp Ghost mode, in address bar type:
- change domain.com with your domain name
- change code with the code you received by e-mail when you last saved your settings.
Note: Don’t share the safe parameter public to prevent others to disable the Ghost mode.
Once you are done, go to the Hide my Wp Ghost Settings and follow the steps to work correctly.
- 4 Essential WordPress Plugins for Small Businesses from Squirrly - October 15, 2021
- Most Tactical Plugins Of 2021 For eCommerce Websites - August 23, 2021
- 5 Things You Can Do To Protect Your Sites From Hackers - June 12, 2020