Disable Hide my WP in case you’re stuck in front-end.
The safe parameter will change all settings to default, and you’ll be able to login to your dashboard with wp-admin.
- To disable the Hide My Wp Ninja mode, in address bar type:
- change domain.com with your domain name
- change code with the code you received by e-mail when you last saved your settings.
Note: Don’t share the safe parameter public to prevent others to disable the Ninja mode.
Once you are done, go to the Hide my Wp Settings and follow the steps to work correctly.
I have over 10 years experience in building plugins and themes for WordPress and other platforms.
Contact me if you have plugins that you want me to check before you insert them in your website. I will be happy to check them for security and speed.
Latest posts by John Darrel
- December 2017 – the Highest WordPress Brute Force Attacks - January 10, 2018
- 3 top security plugins for WordPress 2018 - January 2, 2018
- Top WordPress Visual Design Plugins - November 8, 2017