Disable Hide my WP Ghost in case you’re stuck in front-end.
The safe parameter will change all settings to default, and you’ll be able to login to your dashboard with wp-admin.
- To disable the Hide My Wp Ghost mode, in address bar type:
- change domain.com with your domain name
- change code with the code you received by e-mail when you last saved your settings.
Note: Don’t share the safe parameter public to prevent others to disable the Ghost mode.
Once you are done, go to the Hide my Wp Ghost Settings and follow the steps to work correctly.
- Safeguard Your Business with Hide My WP Lifetime Deal in 2023: Protecting Your Website from Hackers and Bots - June 5, 2023
- Protect Your WordPress Website From Hackers with Hide My WP Ghost – Save Money and Avoid Costly Repairs - March 23, 2023
- 4 Essential WordPress Plugins for Small Businesses from Squirrly - October 15, 2021